Accomplished Maryland Attorneys Prepare SSDI Appeals & Help With Bankruptcy Relief
AV®-rated attorneys handle Social Security Disability Insurance, Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 bankruptcy
Living with a disability or overwhelming debt presents both short- and long-term challenges. The attorneys at Gordon, Wolf & Carney Chartered in Towson are dedicated to helping clients obtain all the Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits and bankruptcy relief to which they are entitled. If you live in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware or Washington, D.C., you can rely on our attorneys to be responsive to your needs.
Respected firm puts clients’ needs first
When you work with our attorneys, you can be assured that you will receive:
- One-on-one attention — Our attorneys interact with clients on a personal level. We always give each case the attention it deserves.
- Excellent representation — Our firm includes lawyers who have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional abilities, and we were named as a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News & World Report for nine consecutive years.
- Value — When you’re fighting for SSDI benefits or bankruptcy relief to stay afloat, you should have affordable legal counsel on your side. Since our SSDI cases are handled on contingency, you don’t pay fees or expenses unless your claim or appeal is successful. For bankruptcy cases, our fees are reasonable and, in a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, most of our fees can be paid over time through the bankruptcy plan itself.
As accomplished trial advocates, we know how to best handle these types of cases, and as compassionate individuals, we work hard to help relieve the emotional burden caused by legal problems.
Compassionate lawyers help clients obtain benefits
We help clients in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware and Washington, D.C. with legal concerns related to:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) — No matter where you are in the Social Security Disability Insurance claims process, you will find us to be a valuable resource. We can help you file an initial claim or appeal an adverse decision to move the process along.
- Bankruptcy Relief — Gordon, Wolf & Carney is a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. If you are facing overwhelming debt, call our team to arrange a free initial consultation to discuss your options for discharging your debt through bankruptcy and getting a fresh start..
We understand how important this matter is to you, so we aim to be as responsive as possible and to promptly address all your questions as we pursue the benefits you and your family are entitled to.
Contact our experienced legal advocates for a free initial consultation
To learn more about how Gordon, Wolf & Carney Chartered can help you with Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, SSDI or long-term care issues, contact us online or call us at 833-232-8700 to schedule a free consultation in Towson, Maryland.